Sunday, February 11, 2018

Only Dies

Hi!

Today is day 7 of Papertrey Ink's 11th Anniversary celebration The challenge today is to use only dies on our project - no stamps.  This is what I came up with: 




Large heart and small hearts are from PTI's "Shakers and Sprinkles", sentiment is from "Wet Paint Cuts Die Collection".  The medium hearts are also from PTI, but I can't recall the name.  This is for my dear hubby for Valentine's Day.

I am also entering this in Simon Says Monday Challenge: Love is in the Air, and this week's Modsquad's Challenge: Have a Heart.

Thanks for stopping by! 

Betty



2 comments:

  1. This is just fabulous!! I love your non-traditional Valentine colors, and your design is fabulous! Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete