Sunday, February 6, 2022

Pretty in Purple

 Hi,

Papertrey Ink's "What Do I Do With This" challenge this week is to create a card using different mediums to add texture.  


I used a PTI dots stencil to add texture to the background panel using glitter paste. I then HAD to use my new "Into the Blooms: Roses Dies" - great set with lots of possibilities!  I also threw in a leaf from another beautiful set "Into the Blooms: Dahlia Dies".  I used my gel plate and distress oxide inks to add colour to the flowers and leaves, which were then splattered with purple and white inks.  I also added some sparkly Stickles to the flowers.  

Thanks for stopping by.

Betty


STAMPS: Butterfly Dreams

DIES: Into the Bloom: Roses Dies, Into the Blooms: Dahlia Dies, Love to Layer: Scalloped Circle Dies, Border Bling: Skinny Stitched Frame Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment