Sunday, April 29, 2018

Bright Peony

Hi!

Tonight I have a card for two challenges:  PTI's Transformation Tuesdays, and
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge- Flower Power.

Stephanie from PTI challenged us to transform one of our previous cards and create something fresh and new.  My previous card is below.



Here is my new card.  I changed the colors and background, and did not use inlays.
As above, I used PTI's Peony Cover Plate, and sentiment is from "Ever So Much".



Simon Says Stamp's Monday Challenge is an easy one - Flower Power!

Thanks for having a peek.

Betty

2 comments:

  1. stunning cards Betty, love the colours you used, thank you for sharing your flower creation with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Betty, these are both beautiful!! I'm loving the solid look of the first card, and also the airier, colorful second card! So stunning! And a big thank you for the sweet comment on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete